DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more information.
This series of lesson outlines are intended to supplement and build upon the knowledge learned during TweedleWink classes. They can also be used as a homeschool curriculum. You can find links to the other lessons here:
Art: Pierre Auguste Renoir
Renoir was a painter who used bright colours and active brush strokes. He observed the details in people’s faces, their clothing, and how they moved and connected with each other.
- Flashcards: Renoir – Paintings
- About Renoir – Facts for Kids
Renoir Art Activities
Science: Parts of an Atom
Find France on a world map and mark it with a sticker or pin.
Learning about France:
- France Facts for Kids
- France – National Geographic Kids
- Language: French for kids – BBC
- France Printables
- Art Activity: Travel Size Paper City Paris
- Music: French Songs for Kids
- A One Minute Guide to France
A crêpe or crepe is a type of very thin pancake. Follow this simple recipe to make crepes with your child:
Antonio Vivaldi was a musician from the Baroque Period. One of his famous pieces of music is called The Four Seasons.
- Right Brain Kids: Foundations of Genius
- Right Brain Kids: TweedleWink Program
- Right Brain Kids: Wink Program
- More TweedleWink Lessons for Home