Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
New flashcards added: Parts of the Eye
Noted Wy Yee. Will update when we have more available.
Thank you for the feedback, TK. I will update again when more workbooks are available.
New activity sheets printables available – Dot to Dot.
New activity sheets printables – Wordsearch (in case you’ve missed these):
- Music – Schoenberg
- Music – Bartok
- Music – Monteverdi
- Music – Paganini
- Music – Puccini
- Music – Ravel
- Music – Sibelius
- Music – Stravinsky
- Art – Munch
- Art – Henri de Toulouse
- Art – Marcel Duchamp
- Art – Pro Hart
- Art – Raphael
- Art – Yayoi
- Chemical Bonding
- Crafts
- Crafts 2
- First Aid
- Inventions
- Mountains
- Sports
- Table Tennis
- Stationery
Hi Shamli. There is a good guide here that you can have a read: https://www.guidepostmontessori.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-montessori-at-home
There is also a blog here for Montessori homeschoolers that you can check out: https://montessoriforhomeschoolers.com/blogs/news – they have some free and paid resources.
This is another site that provides montessori preschool plans: https://www.mamashappyhive.com/montessori-homeschool-curriculum/ – they also have some paid and some free resources.
Hope those help!
Hello Farah. I’m afraid I don’t know arabic and the only way I would be able to do it is with google translate which is prone to errors. If there are any parents who have the knowledge and would like to create the reading flashcards in arabic or if they already have a set that they are happy to share, I have a place for them to be uploaded here: https://rightbrainchild.com/forums/topic/share-your-digital-flashcards-files-here/
-
AuthorPosts
