Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
My pleasure.
Hi Bubbleytinker – Types of Rainforests now available.
Hi Bubblytinker – musical notations now available.
Noted. I will update again when we have these flashcards available.
Hi Shrini. I’m afraid I have never used Shichida at Home before so I do not know what they include in their program. I see that they offer a free trial so perhaps you could try that to see what is available. As a guideline, I would look for activities that are included in the home practice guidelines I have outlined here: https://rightbrainchild.com/2020/06/03/home-practice-guidelines/#practice as this is the recommended home practice guidelines from Shichida. I hope that helps.
Hi Christina. Yes. I would recommend starting the Doman reading program now. If you feel overwhelmed with the lessons, I would prioritise reading first and add the other activities from the lessons where time permits. In the later lesson plans, we do also incorporate Doman’s reading program. However, as your baby is 15 months old, it is a good time to get started with reading program.
New Montessori 3 Part Cards on Country Cultures:
New set of Montessori 3 Part Cards added on Country Cultures: https://rightbrainchild.com/2026/06/12/montessori-three-part-cards-culture/
Hi Apeksha. Unfortunately, this is all we have currently. In the meantime, could I direct you to the activity sheets download page for worksheets similar to the ones included in the workbook?
Hi Neh. Yes. We only have lessons in English. Generally, I would recommend teaching languages you are using at home or at least have someone who is able to communicate it with your child in that language. Young children tend to give their attention to things where there is a clear benefit to them. If there is no one to speak to them in that language, they will lose the interest to learn it. Even if they do learn the lanaguage, they will lose it without continuous exposure. For instance, you may see a young child picking up a foreign language spoken by a nanny very easily but once the nanny leaves and no one else is able to speak the language, the child quickly forgets it.
-
AuthorPosts
