Subhashini Shekaar

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Subhashini Shekaar
    Participant

      Hi Shen-Li,

      Wish you a very happy 2023. Many thanks for the enlarged pix.

      Regards

      Subhashini

      Subhashini Shekaar
      Participant

        Thank you very much Shen-li. I also have a small request if you could enlarge the current images on those sequential linking memory flashcards. As of now I require the set of 100-200 which would suffice and then the later ones as I progress. Appreciate your kind help.

        Subhashini Shekaar
        Participant

          <p style=”text-align: left;”>Dear Shenli, I am so sorry to hear that you have been taken down by the virus. But not to worry as I’m sure that you will get hale and hearty very soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending you some healthy and loving vibes! Take care!</p>

          Subhashini Shekaar
          Participant

            Hi Shen-Li! Thank you and I liked the marine animals encyclopedic info. I found the pic quality also to be superb. Eagerly awaiting and excited for the balance stuff. Many thanks once again.

            Btw, also wanted to touch base with you regarding various hands on activities for the kid that you had suggested. Can you suggest some exciting activities whereby I could engage my son in some fun time?

            I also wanted to thank you for the newer periodic elements flash card set that you had shared and they were very useful. The symbols/elements flash cards that you had provided were outstanding however the cards that show the usages of those elements in our daily lives with pictures of miscellaneous products are somehow a little dark in color hence would be helpful if you can provide an alternate solution for the same. – For the periodic table elements “usages” “Products”cards that is.

            Subhashini

            Subhashini Shekaar
            Participant

              Hi Shen-Li, just wanted to check if you have added the remaining encyclopedic info? Many thanks one again.

              Subhashini Shekaar
              Participant

                Thanx Shen-li!

                Subhashini Shekaar
                Participant

                  Hi Shen-Li! Thank you so much for your help and I’ll try this one too. I agree with you regarding the depiction of a country in relation to the world map on the globe. Just wanted to check if you also have the same on a flat world map instead of a globe as the main concern is the image size being very small.

                  Subhashini Shekaar
                  Participant

                    Thank you so much Shen-Li!!!

                    Subhashini Shekaar
                    Participant

                      Thanx Shen-Li!! It certainly helps!!

                       

                      P.S. Sorry for replying late as I had some personal exigencies to attend to.

                      Subhashini Shekaar
                      Participant

                        Thank you Shen-Li!! You’re a Rockstar!

                        Subhashini Shekaar
                        Participant

                          Hi Shen-Li,

                          Thanx. The cards which are missing information are:

                          In the “world wonders” flashcard deck, except Hagia Sophia, Kremlin and the Acropolis, all the remaining cards are missing info. Also, in the 7 wonders of the ancient world as well as the 7 wonders of the natural world, the cards are missing the detailed info.  I was going through the exhaustive list of flashcards however I couldn’t locate the Body Organs flashcards with the encyclopedic details. Can you please help me with the same?

                          Regarding the labels on the images, I got your point. However, what I also wanted to get clarified was whether I need to flash those cards wherein each card contains multiple labels of info just like we flash normal cards “rapidly” with a single picture on them OR do I need to pause for a moment and regulate my speed so as to spend some more seconds per card in order for the child to absorb all that extra info shown on the card?

                          Look forward to your guidance.

                          Subhashini Shekaar
                          Participant

                            Thanx Shen-Li!!! Is it required to show the pages containing the atomic structure with protons and neutrons etc also to the kid during the flash card sessions?

                             

                            Additionally. do you have any picture sets of the atomic symbols with lighter/colorful  backgrounds instead of dark/black backgrounds? For example: In the book you had suggested, it had colorful images of Atoms.

                            Subhashini Shekaar
                            Participant

                              Thanx Shen-Li for resolving my doubts so nicely. Really appreciate it.

                              Subhashini Shekaar
                              Participant

                                Hi Shen-Li,

                                Many thanks for your response. I have some doubts with regards to sequential linking memory and therefore wanted to get the same clarified.

                                1) My baby is 19 months old, so would you recommend that at this age I should/can continue with linking memory activities?

                                2) While using sequential flash card story images, let’s say of the total set of 100 cards, I flash 1-10 cards today and then tomorrow do I need to flash from 11-20 OR should I flash 1-10 again and then proceed immediately to 11-20?

                                3) In continuation to the above, can I speed flash them and then immediately post that should I practice revision with my baby OR should I carry on with the next sequence and then do some revision  later? Also, since my child is not fully conversant as of now, I’m wondering if I would be able to do revision with him. Kindly advise.

                                in reply to: BrillKids Software #22939
                                Subhashini Shekaar
                                Participant

                                  Hi Shen-Li,

                                  Any luck with regards to Brillkids? My Son had shown a lot of interest in the program. I wrote a few emails pertaining to the security aspect to their support team however I still haven’t received any response from them. Your advice in this aspect shall be very helpful.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)