Udayarani

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Udayarani
    Participant

      Hi Shen Li. Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. It will help me a lot

      in reply to: Break for long time #25551
      Udayarani
      Participant

        Dear Shen Li,

        Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. Now I can breathe better. Also I have asked some more doubts in other query section. Can you pls give a look into that. My kids are not interested in Math program whether it is physical or digital even Brillkids math. Somewhat they are showing interest towards Brillkids but not in physical. I don’t know how to bring their interest. Kindly pour your suggestion.

         

        in reply to: Introducing numbers #23546
        Udayarani
        Participant

          Thank you so much. It’s very helpful. I have one more query. If I follow other than weekly plan like Doman when I have to introduce numbers here? How to show numbers. Pls let me know. Thank you.

          Udayarani
          Participant

            Sure. I will try. Thank you so much.

          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)