shrini S

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Shichida repetitions? #34244
    shrini S
    Participant

      Hi Shen, Am looking to buy complete set of Shichidaathome for my son who is 6 years. What all would be included in that?
      I have always been doing RBE from his 3 years of age. Now, I want to do advanced practises of memory, intuition. He has less attention but once focusses, he is deep attentive. What can i expect from Shichidaathome, any idea?

      shrini S
      Participant

        Hi,

        Am looking for states and Union territories of India flashcards in form of map outline or like how countries maps are available.

        Thanks,

        Shrini

        in reply to: MATH FLASH CARDS #29219
        shrini S
        Participant

          Hi Shen, One query along those lines. Is it needed to print the math symbols like +,-,=,/ as flash cards while we introduce equations? If yes, it is tough to arrange as, we need to use + again and again for each equation.

          shrini S
          Participant

            Hi Shen-Li,

            Am looking for Weather or climate flashcards with real natural images. The one available is a pictorial representation of the weather.

            Could you please share?

            Thanks,

            in reply to: POI/BOI Program #27375
            shrini S
            Participant

              Hi, I want different forms water bodies POI resource material. where will I get it?

            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)