A

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • A
    Participant

      Thank you, Appreciate your insights, Shen-Li

      A
      Participant

        I realised that Shen Li, Brill kids is recommended in Prodigies blog as well, so I am really taken back with this difference that will confuse the children. https://prodigies.com/blogs/parents/8-ways-to-keep-your-kids-interest-in-music-lessons. Do you have any other suggestions on what will be the next steps after Brill kids music program? Thank you

        in reply to: New Mandala Printables #25693
        A
        Participant

          Really helpful, Thank you for this Shen Li!

          A
          Participant

            Thank you so much Shen Li – Regards, Anu

            A
            Participant

              Thank you for your response Shen Li. When i search for “maps” for example in this link, it only shows the Africa maps here. I am unable to find the maps for the other continents which i found within lesson plans earlier – Regards, Anu

              A
              Participant

                I found it Shen Li. Sorry about that. Please help me how to search for a topic efficiently. Usually i get forum results on top and then other links like the weekly lesson plans.. Then in each link, I look for the search word to see if it has the flash cards i am looking for.. it takes time, am i doing it right?

                in reply to: Blending #24499
                A
                Participant

                  Thank you so much Shen-Li.

                   

                  in reply to: Blending #24445
                  A
                  Participant

                    Hi Shen Li,

                    Yes your answer helps.. I have been showing  whole word flash cards from about 6 months. I still do but haven’t been very consistent. When I occasionally test him he points words correctly some times and sometimes he doesn’t. besides whole word cards, I just started phonics and it seems he isn’t getting a grasp of blending. Will keep trying 😀

                    Thank you

                     

                    A
                    Participant

                      Appreciate your detailed response. Thank you 🙂

                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)