- Moshi – this is a mindfulness app that is designed specifically for kids.
- Smiling Mind – this is a free app that offers a series of mindfulness activities for kids as young as 3 years old.
- Insight Timer – this can be used as an app or from a computer. Many features can be used for free.
- Vismory – for space memory (iOS)
- Mandalas – Memory Trainer – for mandala memory (iOS)
- Find the Difference – for image memory (Android)
- Spot The Differences – for image memory (Android)
- Mimir Art of Memory – for linking memory (iOS)
- My First Tangrams (iOS) – this is a good one to start with for younger kids.
- Tangrams for Kids (Android)
- Tangram Master (Android)
- Tangram! (iOS)
- Thinkrolls Play & Code (iOS) – recommended for age 4 to 8 years.
- Khan Academy (website and app) – free access on a wide range of topics for all ages. Khan Academy Kids is focussed for kids from 2 to 8 years.
- Kids Discover – this website offers one month free trial.
- BrainPop – website and app for older children (recommended 9 to 11 years).
- BrainPop Jr – website and app for younger children (recommended 6 to 8 years).
- Mystery Science – website with open and go science lessons (new users can get a free trial up to June 30, 2022; recommended K-5)