DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Ideal for babies and young children, Little Math is a revolutionary learning system by BrillKids for teaching Math. Little Math makes it easy for you to teach your children Math that is both engaging and fun for them. Build your child’s foundation in Math with BrillKids Little Math.
Features of Little Math
- Little Math has a comprehensive curriculum spanning over 12 months covering concepts of quantity, numerals, and basic equations. It leads your child gradually from counting and quantity recognition all the way to understanding mathematical operations.
- Little Math is so easy to use, all you need is 5 minutes once or twice a day over 5 days a week, and it is as simple as pressing play.
- Little Math uses proven techniques, incorporating right-brain methods and a multi-sensorial approach to make learning Math fun and engaging.
- Each lesson is unique due to Little Math’s ability to randomly generate numbers and equations and display different icons and colours each time to broaden your child’s experience and make lessons more interesting.
- Little Math allows you to personalise the lessons by adding pictures of your child or his favourite characters as icons, and to record the voices of family members saying the numbers.
- Once you complete the curriculum, you can download more files for free from the BrillKids Forum.
Sample lessons from BrillKids Little Math:
What a quantity lessons looks like:
What an equations lesson looks like:
What a numerals lesson looks like:
If you’re still uncertain, you can sign up for a free 14 day trial. Buy Little Math from the BrillKids online store, and get 10% off your purchase with the following code: BKAFF36716.